Castiel X Reader Imagine #25

AUTHOR NOTE: I wrote this in honor the day Castiel appeared on screen and stole so many hearts. Words can't explain how much I love this angel.

You sat in the bakery and waited for the special cupcakes you ordered. You wanted to bake them yourself but you were in no way at all a cook. Even the microwave hated you. You didn't know his exact creation date but today was the day you and your brothers had met Castiel. You were in awe of the blue-eyed angel from the start. Over time as you all bonded with the angel you found yourself falling for the adorable seraph. You've never told Castiel how you felt. You didn't want to risk him not feeling the same. Soon your order was up.

You had ordered a dozen chocolate cupcakes with honey frosting and little bumblebee shaped sprinkles on them. You even ordered a candle in the shape of a bee to be placed in the middle of one of them. You grabbed your order and headed back to the bunker. No Castiel didn't eat. He would probably give the cupcakes to you after he blows the candle out. You get to the bunker and place the cupcakes down on the table as you make a pot of coffee. That was the one thing Castiel did like to drink other than beer here and there. The boys were out on a hunt and you hoped Castiel wasn't busy as you sent out a prayer. "Hey Cas, if it's not to much trouble could you stop by the bunker please," you sat down and waited. Not even five minutes later you heard a flap of wings.

"Is everything ok Y/N?" he asked.

"Yeah," you said taking his hand leading over to the table, "I got you a gift for your birthday,".

"Y/N I was created not born," he said, "and it wasn't today,". You giggled.

"I know Cas, but today is the day we met you all those years ago so I'm counting it as your birthday," you said. He nodded as you handed him the cupcake with a candle in it.

"It's nice Y/N, but I don't eat," he said taking it.

"I know, but you need to blow out the candle and make a wish," you said lighting the candle.

"Why?" he asked tilting his head in the adorable, confused way and you went on to explain the wishing tradition. The angel looked lost in thought for a moment before blowing out the candle. You clapped and giggled causing him to smile. You two sat in the kitchen as he enjoyed a cup of coffee and you the cupcake. You noticed a thoughtful smile on the angel's face.

"Whatcha thinkin about Cas?" you asked.

"When my wish will come true," he said.

"I know I shouldn't ask, but what did you wish for?" you asked. He looked at you. His dark blue eyes seemed brighter somehow. He stood and walked over to you. He leaned down and softly pressed his lips to yours. Your eyes instantly closed. Though you were stunned you couldn't help but kiss back. When he broke the kiss and he looked into your eyes as he caressed your cheek.

"That," he said.