Jensen X Reader Imagine #5 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by beckyrosenundercover

It was such a scary but joyous time. You and your husband Jensen Ackles were expecting your first child. When you went into labor luckily it was during a break from the show and Jensen was able to drive to the hospital. You were in labor for fifteen hours but there were some complications. The birth took a big toll on you. Jensen was terrified. You were weak and a few times the doctors didn't think you would pull through but you did. You gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl. You were released from the hospital about three days later. But you were to be on bed rest for a while.

Jensen made sure you did as told and rested. He wouldn't let you lift a finger. If you needed anything he was on it. He wouldn't let you up to get your baby. When she needed fed he brought her to you. One day Jensen put your little girl down for a nap and went to the store real fast. While he was gone you decided to get out of bed. You were sure you could handle it. You made your way to the kitchen for a snack. You had just put some peanut butter on a bagel when Jensen walked in from the store. "What you doing up?" he asked.

"I had to get out of bed baby," you said, "I'm fine I promise,".

"You sure?" he asked, "nothing hurts at all?".

"I'm perfectly fine," you said. He gently wraps his arms around you.

"I just wanna make sure my girls are ok," he said.

"We are,". you said as the baby started to cry.

"I'll go get her," he said but you stopped him.

"Let me go please?" you asked. He nodded and followed you to the nursery. You gently cradled your daughter and sat in the rocking chair. Jensen stood in the door admiring his two beautiful girls.