Dean X Reader Imagine #32 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by ochizoku_levy.

You and the boys had been on your way back from a witch hunt when Dean told Sam to head on back without him and you. Dean had surprised you by booking a room in a nice hotel. You two had been together for about a year. You two spent night the cuddled up in the dark room not watching the TV that played random holiday movies. You woke up just as the sun started to rise and just laid on your side watching the snowflakes fall outside the window. You soon forced yourself up and it was a little cold in the room so you wrapped the flannel shirt you stole from Dean around you and headed over to the little coffee pot in the room. You pot on a fresh a cup and walked over to the window getting lost in the enchanting fall of the snowflakes. You were so lost in them you almost didn't feel Dean wrap his arms around from behind. "Mornin beautiful," he greeted resting his head on your shoulder.

"Morning handsome," you greeted back kissing his cheek.

"You're up early," he said.

"I've just been watching the snow," you said. Dean noticed you shivering a little. He had the quilt from the bed around him and he opened it and fixed it to where it was wrapped around you both. You both just stood staring out the window as you sipped your coffee and Dean would pepper little kisses on your cheek.