Jared X Reader Imagine #4 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by misha.fckin.collins

You and Jared were walking around town when you came to a little park. It was a snowy morning and the park was empty so you two decided to walk around the park and enjoy the scenery. Jared was watching a dog across the street when something cold and hard hit him from behind. He looked back to see you giggling. "Did you just throw a snowball at me?" he asked.

"Maybe," you said taking off as he started gathering snow. Once he had a snowball formed he went looking for you.

"Y/N," he called, "come on out,". You watched as he walked around and as soon as he turned away you through another ball hitting his leg. He turned and looked and you quickly hid. "Come on Y/N," he taunted playfully, "come on out,". You hid behind a wide tree staying as quiet as you could. You noticed soon things were a little too quiet. You peaked out from behind the tree and didn't see Jared anywhere. When you turned around he was crouched beside you. "Boo," he said. You screamed and shot up running. He threw his ball but it missed and he started chasing after you. He gently grabbed you around your waist you both tumbled to the ground. You giggled trying to get away as he tried to put snow down your shirt. Soon you were both laying there panting.

"I should make a snow angel," you said. Jared looked over at you with one of his classic bright smiles.

"It wouldn't be anywhere near as beautiful as the angel that made it," he said. You smiled and leaned over and kissed him softly.