Dear Sam Part 10 (Sam X Reader)

Dear Sam,

After that Sam, I just couldn't go back. Luckily my stuff was still in my car. I left. I couldn't stand to look at you after what I walked in on. A demon Sam. You slept with a demon. One of the monsters we hunt. You chose that black eyed bitch over someone who truly loved you. After I left I pretty much became a solo hunter but Dean always kept me up to date. He told me how you went to hell and came back soulless. I gotta say Sam I'm glad I wasn't around to witness that. From what Dean has told me I don't think I could've handled you soulless. He told me how Death helped you guys get your soul back. He told me how you guys discovered Castiel had been working with Crowley.

That shocked me. True I haven't personally met the angel but with everything Dean has told me over the years I feel like I know him. He told me how Castiel freed creatures called Leviathans from purgatory. He also told me how he and Castiel got trapped there after defeating them. He told me how you went through the trials trying to close the gates to Hell forever. I cried when he told me you almost died. I know it angered you when he tricked you into saying yes to letting an angel possess you, but I can understand why. I would have done the same thing, Sam. He told me how some douchebag angel called Metatron tricked Castiel into helping him make all the angels fall and how he took Castiel's grace. Then I didn't hear from him for a while. Then one day he called me again. He told me all about him taking on the mark of Caine to kill a knight of hell and then told me how he had become a demon.

I'm glad I didn't witness that either. He told me about freeing the darkness. God's sister. I believe he said her name was Amara. He told me how God returned. I was shocked when he said that Chuck Shurley was actually God. He told me how she almost killed him. How he almost sacrificed himself to kill Amara to keep everything in balance. He told how you two dealt with the British men of letters and how Lucifer was free again (thanks to Crowley) and he apparently had a kid. Sadly the mother died but he told me you guys had taken the boy in. And now you guys are facing a monster that may not be beaten. It's God. How are supposed to defeat him? But if anyone can it's you guys. I've never lost faith in you and your brothers. I have decided I will send these letters to you Sam. I just feel like I need to.

Love Always,

Y/N