Castiel X Reader Imagine #31 (REQUESTED)

Author Note: This was requested by Kelly over at 4waywardsons (Instagram page) for her fella admin Chloe. I hope you like it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Castiel stood in the toy aisle of the store. He was scanning through the plush toy selection they had. It was his honeybee's birthday and he wanted to get you something special. He spotted a familiar blue character and picked him up. It was a stitch plush. He knew that Lilo and Stitch was your favorite movie and Stitch was your favorite character. The angel took the plush toy and also grabbed a gift bag to put it in and headed for the closest register. He thankfully had enough money for both items and once he was in an empty spot outside he fluttered back to the bunker. Castiel placed your gift on the counter. Luckily you were still asleep safe and sound in your room.

He went to the refrigerator and got the little container of ice cream he had stored in the freezer the night before. He knew it wasn't your birthday without your favorite ice cream to enjoy. He got a bowl and added a few scoops to it. Once he was done he placed the rest back in the freezer and grabbed two spoons. He gently opened your door. He smiled at your peaceful, sleeping form. He sat the gift bag and ice cream down on the nightstand. He leaned down and softly kissed your forehead. The soft sensation stirred you from your sleep. You opened your eyes and smiled at the beautiful dark blue eyes that meet yours. "Morning handsome," you greeted.

"Good morning Y/N," he greeted back with a smile, "I brought some ice cream for us to share and maybe we can watch a movie you like,". You sit up smiling more.

"Can we watch Lilo and Stitch?" you asked. He nodded as he handed you the gift bag.

"Of course we can," he said smiling at how your face lit up at the sight of the gift. You opened it and almost squealed as you pulled the plush Stitch out.

"You got me my own stitch!" you shouted hugging it. This made the angel feel accomplished in his goal to get you a great gift.

"I did," he said as he snapped his fingers and Lilo and Stitch started to play on your TV. He sat beside you and you two shared the ice cream as you watched the movie. Castiel didn't eat and yes food tasted weird to angels but he happily did it with you. You soon finished the cold treat and placed the bowl back on the nightstand. You snuggled up to your angel as you watched the rest of the movie.

"Happy birthday Y/N," he said.

"Thank you Cas," you said as you sit up a little and kissed his cheek, "I love you,". That always made the angel smile as big as he could.

"I love you to honeybee," he said.