To Pass The Time Away Part 5 (Team Free Will X Reader)

Little Y/N woke up and stretched. She frowned a little since she thought one of her new uncles or her bubby would have woken her up since it was her eighth birthday. She looked over on her nightstand and saw a new teddy bear with a bow on its head and a note on it. She hopped off her bed and grabbed the note. In big letters it said.

GO TO YOUR CLOSET SWEETIE.

She hurried to her closet and opened it. In there was a new dress. Little Y/N clapped her little hands happily and grabbed it. On it was taped another note.

PUT YOUR NEW DRESS ON AND GO TO THE KITCHEN.

Little Y/N quickly dressed and hurried off to the bunker kitchen. She frowned a little when she got in there and saw no one was there. She did see a plate of cookies on the table with another note. She grabbed it.

BRING THE COOKIES TO THE ROOM WITH ALL THE CARS.

She carefully picked the plate up and headed for the big door to the garage. It was open and she could hear everyone talking and her favorite music playing. Just as she got to the place where Baby was parked everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. Her little face lit up. She also noticed a table with a cake and some gifts sat up. "You didn't forget!" she said as Sam took the cookies and Dean picked her up.

"Of course not sweetheart," he said walking over to the table. Jack lit the candies on the cake and they all sung happy birthday.

"Make a wish Y/N," Jack said. Little Y/N thought really hard for a moment and blew out the candles as they cheered. She had such a fun time eating cake and playing games. She even got a new doll. The guys smiled seeing how happy she was. A while later little Y/N was becoming sleepy due to all the excitement and Jack carried her to bed. As he tucked her in she yawned.

"Bubby, can I tell you my wish?" the little girl asked. He smiled.

"Sure, I'll make sure it comes true," he said. She smiled closing her eyes.

"I wished that when this sick stuff stops. That I can still stay here with all of you,". With that, she drifted off to sleep.