Jensen X Reader Imagine #4 (REQUESTED)

Author Note: This was requested by misha.fckin.collins

It had been a long day on set and you couldn't sleep. Which wouldn't be a big deal but you and your boyfriend Jensen Ackles had a convention and photo ops to do in the morning. You tried everything. Counting sheep, music, reading, closing your eyes, and thinking about sleep. Nothing worked. You just kept tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. You moved around so much that you eventually stirred awake Jensen. "What's going on honey?" he asked.

"I just can't sleep," you said, "didn't mean to wake you, baby. Go back to sleep,". He gently laid his arm over you pulling you closer to him.

"Something on your mind Darlin?" he asked.

"No, just can't sleep," you said, "I'm ok I promise,". Jensen rested his head gently against yours.

"If you're sure," he said closing his eyes.

"Jensie Bear?" you said using his nickname from you.

"Hmm?" you said.

"Will you sing to me?" you asked.

"What do you wanna hear?" he asked. You smiled.

"Millionaire by Chris Stapleton," you said and he nodded. You closed your eyes as he started to sing. Jensen's voice and the warmth from his body eventually pulled you into a deep, peaceful sleep.