Fallen Huntress (TFW X Reader)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This will have mentions of cancer. This also a team free will 1.0 story.

You had been hunting with the Winchester brothers for a few years now. Not only were they like brothers to you, but you even managed to start a strong romance with a certain blue-eyed angel. He was so sweet and beyond adorable. He would check up on you daily and bring you a flower. Usually a rose or a daisy. You were head over heels in love. You were an impressive hunter. It was why you got along with the boys so well. You were slaying a vampire nest. It was small but grueling. Just as you cut off the head of the last fanger suddenly the room started to spin. "Y/N you in here?" Dean called walking in. When he spotted you you were standing against the wall holding your head in your hands.

"Yeah over here," you called back.

"You ok?" he asked walking over.

"Yeah, just a little dizzy," you said. Usually, you would call for Castiel to heal you, but right now he had no grace so he was basically human.

"Come on," Dean said putting an arm around you helping you out to the impala, "Cas will smite me one day if something happens to you,". You giggled. On the drive back to the bunker you were out cold. When you got back to the bunker Dean couldn't get you to fully wake up. You would just fuss and fall back to sleep. Eventually, Castiel came and helped you out of the car and carried you inside and to your room. Even for a human, his strength was impressive. When you woke up your head ached a bit, but you felt a little better.

"Hi, my beautiful sleepyhead," Castiel's gruff, but soft voice said. You smiled and rolled over on your side to rest your head on his chest.

"Hi handsome," you said, "when did I get home?".

"About three hours ago," he said, "you were sleeping very heavily,". You chuckled.

"Sounds like me," you said.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked, "Dean said you got dizzy after the hunt,". You figured Dean would tell him.

"I'm ok Cas," you said, "I was just a little tired and I guess it made me dizzy,".

"Than get some more rest," he said, "I'll be here if you need anything,". You smiled as you closed your eyes and went back to sleep. You woke a few hours later feeling as though you couldn't breathe.

"Cas!" you managed to call as you sat up. By the time he got into the room, you were sitting up and started to breathe a little better.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I felt like I couldn't breath when I woke up," you said. By then the boys came rushing in.

"Is everything ok?" Sam asked.

"She woke up with trouble breathing," Castiel explained, "how do you feel now?".

"Better, still a little trouble breathing, but better," you said.

"I'll get an inhaler from one of the medical kits," Sam said hurrying off. A few minutes later you were puffing on an inhaler. three pairs of worry-filled eyes watching you. When you were done with the inhaler you felt a lot better.

"Are you feeling better?" Castiel asked gently grabbing your hands in his. You smiled at his gentle touch.

"Much better," you said, "I guess I've been overworking myself,".

"Then maybe you should take time off from hunting for a bit," Dean suggested. You were gonna argue, but the pleading look of worry in your former angel's eyes made you agree. For his sake anyway.

"I think your right Dean," you said noting the look of relief on Castiel's face.

"Good," he said, "I'm gonna go make us breakfast,".