Timeless Hearts Part 3 (Sam X Reader) {REQUESTED}

You were sitting in the map room with Sam and Dean. The boys thought of asking you some questions to see if it would jog your memory. But they finally stopped the questions when they saw you were starting to upset. Not because they were bad questions but because you couldn't answer them. Not one. You excused yourself and went to your room. The questions the boys asked swimming in your head but the only thing you could still recall was your name. For the most part, you were happy. Life with the boys wasn't bad. Dangerous at times but not bad. Your feelings for Sam were still growing. Which only frustrated you. You were determined not to tell him until or if you ever got your memory back.

It just seemed so unfair to say it out loud when you both didn't know anything about you. How was Sam suppose to get close to you if you knew nothing about yourself? You were brought out of your thoughts by a tap on your door. It was Sam. "I just wanted to see if you were ok," he said. You smiled. His caring side was one of the things you loved about him.

"I'm ok," You said, "Just needed a break,".

"Well we might have a small case around town," he said, "if you wanna join us,".

"Sure," you said jumping up. One thing you knew for sure about the new you. You loved to hunt. A few hours later you were sitting behind a thick tree. You had twisted your ankle and the boys made you hide until the found they found the demon they were after. Some black-eyed freak luring teen couples to their deaths in the woods. They weren't sure why. As you were sitting there you noticed a faint carving in the tree in front of you. It was faded from time but you could make a heart that had O & Y/N carved into it. You found that add but shrugged it off. Many people had the same name as you plus you didn't know anyone who went by 0. Well that you could recall. Soon the boys had the demon dealt with and helped you back to the impala.

You were laying in your bed a little while later. You were feeling a bit better but tired and you soon dozed off.

You were giggling and running around a tree. The biggest smile played on your face. You squealed as two arms wrapped around and picked up you. The sound of chuckling rumbled behind you. "You are not playing fair," you pouted as they carefully placed you back on the ground.

"My lady I am always fair," he said picking up a sharp rock, "I am an angel after all,". You watched as he walked over to a tree.

"What are you doing Omniel?" you asked walking over. He just smiled and started carving into the tree. You watched as he first drew a heart and then wrote O & Y/N. You smiled.

"Promise?" you asked.

"Forever," he said.

"But I'm human," you said, "I can't promise you that,". Omniel pulled you close.

"We'll find a way," he said, "I will stay here until you enter heaven and then we can be together always. Or I can find a way to make you an angel. Y/N, I adore you so much I'd become human for you if that's what it takes,". Your eyes widened.

"You would do that for me?" you asked shocked.

"I would do anything for you Y/N," he said gently cupping your cheek in his hand, "I love you,".

"I love you too Omniel," you said. He leaned down and gave you a soft kiss.