One Man Band (Rob X Reader)

Rob Benedict was doing pretty good. He was once again starring as Chuck on Supernatural. He didn't expect a villainous turn for God but he was having fun with it. When he wasn't filming he was touring with his band, Loundain Swan. They were on tour right now. Rob couldn't help but feel even though things were going well that something was missing. Their tour bus pulled into the parking lot of the hotel they were staying out. "Robbie!" he heard his best friend Rich call. He smiled.

"Hey you made it!" he said giving him a hug.

"Of course," Rich said as they entered the hotel lobby, "you guys still looking for an opening act?".

"Yep why?" he asked.

"There's a lounge here and this singer there is amazing," Rob said, "how she doesn't have a record deal yet I'll never know,".

"We gotta check her out then," Rob said as he checked into a room. Once they got their luggage to their rooms Rob and Rich headed back down to the lounge. "So what's this singer's name?" Rob asked.

"Y/N Y/L/N," he said, "I'm telling you Robby voice of an angel,". They ordered some drinks and took their seats at a far corner booth just as a voice come on through an intercom set up.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are pleased to give you Y/N Y/L/N!" They said as you walked out from behind a curtain on the stage. You started singing I will always love you by Whitney Houston. It didn't take long for Rob to be completely lost in your voice. The way you slowly swayed as you sang and belted the words. He was convinced he had to get you to join the band. After your song, you headed to the bar for a drink.

"Go talk to her," Rich urged Rob, "let's try to snag her before someone else does,". Rob's heart beat a little faster as he nodded and stood up. He tried to calm himself as he headed over to you. He gently tapped your shoulder.

"Excuse me," he said. You turned around and your eyes widened. In front of you stood Rob Benedict.