Castiel X Reader Imagine #29 (REQUESTED)

Word: Broken

Character: Castiel

Summary: Reader is an angel who feels useless after losing her wings

Requester: Chasstiel

You remembered the fall. It was scary and it was painful. You remember talking to the human you possessed. Explaining what had happened to you. She said yes out of the kindness of her heart. Your brother Castiel had found you. He took you to the bunker where he lived with the humans he befriended. You were safe but you were not happy. What good is an angel without their wings? You just sat in the room they put you in. Castiel would check on you every day. Several times a day.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" he asked sitting beside you. You hadn't really answered before. You didn't know at first but you did now.

"Broken," you whispered, "I'm a broken angel brother,".

"Why do you say you're broken?" he asked.

"Angels are supposed to have wings," he said, "we're supposed to fly Castiel. What are we if we can't fly?". He gave you a small smile.

"Our kind isn't just known because of our wings Y/N," he said,"there is much more to us then that,".

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"We're angels Y/N," he said, "we can help humans. Heal them. Befriend them. Down here you can be whoever you like. There is no soldier status to form too,".

"So we're free down here?" you asked. He nodded.

"We can have friends and family here too," he said, "I found one,". You smiled.

"Maybe I have too," you said.