Dean X Reader Imagine #27 (REQUESTED)

AUTHORS NOTE: This was requested by haileykw96

You were excited. You had been talking about this little fall event that took place in a corn maze none stop. There were different little stands and areas set up throughout the maze. You finally talked your boyfriend Dean into taking you. Dean loved the smile on your face and how excited you were as he drove to the maze. When you got there you went to the entrance and a guy standing there gave you a map. "Hmm they have a picnic area, a little shopping area, and even a dance floor," Dean said.

"This is gonna so much fun!" you said as you two entered the corn maze. Dean read the map as you walked through the maze. You were sure you got lost once, but he cleverly hid it. You two soon found the little shopping area in the maze.

"It's a little outside trinket shop," you said as you both looked around. You noticed Dean smile.

"Stay here," he said, "I'll be right back,". You watched as he went to one of the carts but you couldn't see what he was doing. He came back a few minutes later and handed you a tiny white gift bag.

"What's this?" you asked.

"Open it," he said. You opened the little bag and pulled out a silver chain necklace. hanging from it was a little fox charm. Dean knew that was your favorite animal.

"Dean, it's so cute," you said as he helped you put it on, "thank you,". Soon you two resumed your walk through the maze. Dean went ahead to try and plan the path out of the maze. You got distracted by a cute little pumpkin patch where each pumpkin had a different face carved into them with lights and other cute art projects around. By the time you checked each one out Dean was nowhere in sight. You went off to look for him "Dean!" you called, but got no answer. You were so busy looking for your hunter you never thought to keep track of the turns and paths you took and soon you were lost. You were starting to panic and it was getting dark.

"Dean!" you called as loud as you could but still no answer. In fact, you didn't see anyone around. Fear started to set in adding to your panic. Did Dean just leave you? Did something happen to him? Is he lost somewhere too? Are there monsters in the maze somewhere? You hadn't noticed, but you were backed against a wall of corn and sat there hugging your legs to yourself trying to calm down. Tears were falling from your face. You were in a full-blown panic attack and scared. You were so lost in the swirl of scary thoughts you never heard Dean calling your name as he ran to you. Your head snapped up when you felt someone touch your shoulders. You looked up to be greeted with your boyfriend's beautiful green eyes. Your arms were around him instantly. He could feel you shaking.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart," he said gently running his hand up and down your back, " I thought you were right behind me until I got to the exit,".

"Get me out of here Dean please," you told him. You'd feel better once you were out of the maze.

"Ok baby girl," he said helping you up, "let's get out of here,". Soon you were standing by Baby still in Dean's arms. It was your safe place. You had had panic attacks before and Dean knew holding you was the only thing that would help you calm down.

"I guess I ruined our date huh?" you said.

"No baby," Dean said, "any time with you is never time ruined,". You smiled.

"I love you, Dean," you said.

"I love you too Y/N," he said, "forever and always,".