A Hard Goodbye (TWF X Reader)

AUTHOR NOTE: Please this a team free will 1.0 story. And it was a live imagine I wrote in an Instagram group chat.

It was supposed to be a simple demon hunt. You and the boys had been tracking a demon who had been making deals than forcing them to come due early. You had caught the demon, but you hadn't counted on there being more than one. Before you could stab the one in front of you one snuck up behind you and swung around you plunging a blade into your stomach.

You screamed and fell to the ground. Dean managed to kill one demon but the one that stabbed you got away. "Y/N!" Dean called running to you.

"Her wound is deep," Sam said, "and she's bleeding fast,".

"Who do we do Sammy?" Dean said.

"Cas can heal her right?" Sam said as the angel entered the room. He placed two fingers on your forehead, but nothing happened.

"My grace isn't restored enough yet," he said.

"Damn it we gotta do something!" Dean said panicking and you grabbed his arm. You could feel yourself fading and you had to get their attention before it was too late so you grabbed Sam's arm too.

"Guys," you said with a shaky voice and they both looked at you, "what's done is done. You have to let me go,".

"Y/N no," Sam started to argue.

"Sammy," you said breathing hard, "I'm bleeding out, Cas's grace isn't restored. There is no other option,". You looked at the three guys you've come to love. All three of them had teary eyes.

"Y/N please don't say that," Dean begged.

"Dean," you said, "I love you three so much and I am so thankful you guys took me in. Please know you all three mean the world to me," You started coughing and spitting up a little blood.

"We love you too Y/N," Dean said.

"You're our sister," Sam said. Castiel just looked on. You gave him a small smile.

"I even had a guardian angel," you said. Despite the heartbreak clear on the angel's face, he smiled at you.

"It has been a pleasure to watch over you Y/N," he said. Your eyes started to droop. The end was near and you knew it. Right before things went dark you managed to whisper loud enough for them to hear.

"I love you guys so much," and with that, your head fell back and you were gone. Taking the hearts of two heartbroken hunters and a devastated angel with you.