Alex X Reader Imagine #5 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by _.lilyanna._.mahoney._

To say you were nervous was an understatement. You and Alex had been dating for a while now and you were going to meet his friends and co-stars Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Misha Collins. You checked yourself over in the mirror. You wanted to look nice. Alex came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "Relax," he said, "you look amazing,".

"I want them to like me," you said. He chuckled and turned you around in his arms, "they'll adore you Y/N,". You smiled and rested against your boyfriend. You had been watching supernatural for a while. Before Jack even came into the picture. You had looked up to the main characters and the actors who portrayed them. Soon you and Alex were on your way to the restaurant where you were having dinner with the three. You guys walked in and got escorted to the table where J2M were sitting.

"There they are," Jared said as you two reached the table.

"Hey guys," Alex greeted.

"So this must be her," Misha said smiling at you. You blushed.

"Yes," Alex said, "guys this is Y/N, Y/N the guys,". you shyly nodded shaking their hands.

"Nice to finally meet the girl we've been hearing so much about," Jensen said as Alex pulled out your chair for you.

"You talk about me?" you asked a little surprised. You noticed a slight blush on Alex's face as he sat beside you.

"Sometimes none stop," Jared said.

Y/N is so beautiful guys," Jensen teased.

"I could listen to her talk for hours," Misha chimed.

"She's the girl of my dreams guys," Jared added.

"Yeah yeah," Alex asked hiding a blush on his face. You thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"I feel the same about him," you said gently grabbing his hand.

"Ok let's eat before they make us throw up," Jensen said with a chuckle. The rest of the evening went on smoothly and you soon found yourself at ease around the three amazing men but your adoration never left for your boyfriend. After the meal, you bid the guys a goodbye getting a hug from each of them before you and Alex headed for your car.

"So I hope none of them stole you from me," Alex joked. You giggled and hugged him.

"They are amazing men," you said and looked into Alex's baby blue eyes, "but my number one man is right here in front of me,". He smiled as he leaned down and kissed you softly.

"Get a room!" you heard Misha yell and you both giggled.