Lucifer X Reader Imagine #45 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by 13alla666

Lucifer popped into your room. He liked to pick with you the most lately. Mostly because he liked how easily he could make you fluster. He thought it was cute how you would blush at little things like how he called you kitten or would wink at you. He could hear you were in the shower and decided to hang out until you came out. He was looking around your room when he noticed your sketch pad laying on your desk. It was opened. What got his attention the most was the drawing on the page.

It was of you and him. He was holding you up against the wall. Your legs were wrapped around his waist. In the picture, he only had a towel covering him but your hand was clasping it like you were trying to remove it. He flippered through the book and found more pictures of you and him. In each one, you were together in different ways. In one, you were straddling his lap. A look of pure pleasure drawn on your face as he kissed your neck. Some were so detailed the angel seem to even blush. The more he thought about it you were very beautiful and even though you were a human the thought of being with you didn't repulse him. His smirk grew. What was wrong if you two had a little fun together?

You just got done drying off your hair when you looked up in the mirror and jumped as you saw Lucifer's reflection behind you in the mirror. You felt your face go hot as you noticed he was only wearing a towel. As you turned around he wrapped his arms around you. "Hello kitten," he purred making you blush more. His face was so close to yours you could feel his cool breath fanning your face.

"What are you doing Lucifer?" you asked almost in a whisper tone. He smiled.

"I saw your sketches," he admitted as he lifted you up onto the sink, "and I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to keep drawing,". He leaned in and whispered in your ear. "I'm more than willing to act out those drawings with you,". Your eyes widened and your face felt like it was on fire at this point. He chuckled. "If you wish I'm willing to give inspiration for new sketches as well,". You felt him press his icy lips to your neck and you couldn't stop yourself from letting out a little gasp. "What do you say Y/N?" he asked. You smiled deciding why the hell not as you clasped the towel around him.

"I say stop teasing," you said as you took his lips in yours and with one tug the towel fell to the floor.