Lonely Too Long (Sam X Reader)

You stood in the kitchen of the bunker as the night before played through your head. The way he touched you. The way his lips felt against your skin. How amazing your lips felt together. The way he moved taking you beyond the brink of pleasure more than once. Nothing ever felt so right to you before. Part of you felt like you should feel guilty. After all, you had been crushing on Dean for a while, but Dean was gone now. Vanished after you guys handled the Levithians. Bobby was gone and Kevin was in the wind. Cas was missing too. You and Sam were the only ones left and you only had each other. Last night you two were drinking and talking. Suddenly he brushed your hair from your face and then kissed you. The kiss started off soft and innocent, but soon picked up heat as Sam pulled you to him and you soon found your hands tugging through his soft, brown hair.

Just then Sam walked into the kitchen. You could tell he just woke up. He only had on a pair of sweats. Your face heated up as you remembered running your hands over his bare chest and stomach. You took note of the big smile on his face as he entered the room. He poured himself a cup of coffee. and stood beside you. "So," you said, "since you're smiling I take it we did nothing wrong?". Sam put his coffee cup down and wrapped his arms around you.

"Why would what we did be something wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not sure," you explained, "part of me feels it should be but I'm not ashamed of what we did,". Sam smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I know you and Dean would flirt but when you think about it was really anything more than that?" he asked. It was true you and Dean flirted a lot but you didn't really have deep feelings for him. It was mainly out of boredom and admittedly loneliness.

"I guess not," you said, "but was last night just that. One night?". Sam pulled you to him in a secure hug.

"At first I thought it was," he admitted, "but truth is Y/N I love you. I have for a while. If you're ok with it than last night wasn't just one night. It was the start of something so much better,". You looked into the hazel eyes of the hunter and smiled.

"I'm more than ok with it Sam," you said. He leaned down and gave you a sweet, loving kiss.