To Pass The Time Away Part 4 (Team Free Will X Reader)

It was a month and half into the lockdown and a bad thunderstorm was passing through. Little Y/N tried so hard to be a big girl and be brave but a loud clap of thunder sent her running. She ran straight into Jack's room and into his arms shaking. "What's the matter Y/N?" Jack asked.

"I don't like thunder Bubby," she said, "it's scary,". Jack hugged the child and softly pat her back trying to soothe her. He suddenly got an idea.

"Why don't we make a fort?" he asked. She looked up at him.

"How do we do that?" she asked.

"Well first we gotta gather up all the blankets and pillows we can find," Jack explained as they both hurried off to find as many as they could. Soon they were both in the library and had successfully built a huge blanket fort over a few tables and chairs.

"Now what?" she asked.

"I can grab the laptop and we can hide from the storm and watch movies," Jack explained. Little Y/N's face little up.

"YAY!" she said as she followed him to his room to grab the laptop. Soon they were hiding inside their fort and watching movies. Dean was walking to the kitchen the next morning when he noticed the blanket fort in the library. He tiptoed in and peeked inside. Jack and Y/N were fast asleep. Dean smiled and let them sleep a little longer.