Dear Sam Part 12 (Sam X Reader)

Author Note: This is a scene not a letter.

You just sat there as you read Sam's letter. Tears threatened to fall. You didn't think he would read your letters let alone respond. He wanted to meet. You paced your room as you tried to decide what to do. Should you go? Part of you wanted to see him. It really did.

But another part of you wanted to stand him up. Hurt him like he hurt you. Another part of you was scared. Did he really want to see you? Or was this some twisted Joke? Even though you knew she was dead the thought of Ruby being there with him ran through your mind. After a few hours debating with yourself, you decided to go after the last part of Sam's letter played in your head. Time might be shorter than you think.

If time really was running out for the world you wanted to see Sam. To be with him. After you got dressed and finished getting ready and walked over to your room door. With a deep sigh, you headed for the hotel bar. Sam sat at the bar. He had ordered a beer and just waited. His stomach rumbled due to nerves. He wasn't sure how this reunion would go. Would you walk over to him and slap him? He knew he deserved that and more. Or would you be happy to see him?.

"Fireball on ice," he heard someone order and he smiled. That was always your go to drink. He looked over and froze. There you were. You were even more beautiful than he remembered. He just watched you for a few minutes. You hadn't noticed him. He finally got up the courage to walk up to you.

"Still your favorite," he said to break the ice. You looked up and just like it always did your breathe caught at the sight of him.

"Sam, hi" was all you could manage to say. You couldn't seem to form any other words.

"Look Y/N, if you wanna yell at me or hit me I definitely deserve it but I meant every word in my letter," he explained, "I love you,". You knew you should give him hell but you didn't. Instead, you did the one thing you knew you wanted to do the minute you saw him back at that bar a few weeks ago. You stood up and before Sam could register it your lips were on his. Sam soon wrapped his arms around you and you felt right again. You felt like you were finally where you belonged. Yes, you two had some work to do trust wise but for now, Sam was yours again, and if that's how your world ends you're happy.