Dean X Reader Imagine #21 Part 5 FINALE (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: The first four parts of this magine are in the first book. 

You laid on your bed for a while. Just looking through pictures on your phone of you and Dean as you thought over what Sam said. You missed Dean. You still loved him. What he did hurt you, but you didn't just wanna give up. You sighed and decided to go downstairs for something to eat. It was three in the morning so everyone was probably asleep. You slipped on your fuzzy bunny slippers and headed downstairs. When you walked into the kitchen you noticed the back door was opened. You peeked out and saw Dean sitting on the picnic table just staring up at the night time sky. He looked so lonely. He looked so hurt which just made you feel worse. You sighed and decided to go talk to him. If there was a chance for you two you wanted it. You walked outside and headed over to him. "Kinda lonely out here by yourself," you said.

"I guess I attract loneliness," he said, "just another reason I'm a screwup,". You walked over to him, took the beer he was drinking from him placing it on the table, and climbed up in his lap. You made him look at you.

"Don't say that," you told him, "Dean Winchester you are not a screwup,".

"Y/N how can you say that?" he asked, "after what I did?". You sighed and took his hand in yours.

"Dean what you did hurt but what we have is too strong, to right to just throw away,". You told him.

"Y/N I am so sorry," He said holding you tight to him, "I'm so sorry. I was a jerk and I know nothing excuses what I did but I'll do anything to get you back in my life,". You softly smiled running your hand through his hair.

"Dean, yes you screwed up," you agreed, "but I can tell you feel awful for the decision you made. That doesn't make it right, but Dean I don't wanna be without you either,".

"Can we try again Y/N?" he asked. The pleading look in his eyes telling you he was serious about making things up to you. You smiled.

"Yes Dean, we can try again," you said, "but we can't get angry with each other all the time,". He smiled as he reached into his pocket pulling out the necklace with the ring he got you on it.

"Will you accept this ring again?" he asked, "I swear on everything I love I will not break the promise this time,". You smiled and turned in his lap a little so he could help you put the necklace back on. When you turned back around he planted a soft, longing kiss on your lips. You happily returned the kiss as you cupped his face. "I love you Y/N," he said.

"I love you too Dean," you said. You rested your head on his shoulder as you both just looked up at the stars. Dean looked over and noticed you were falling asleep.

"Hey sleeping beauty," he called, "why don't you head to bed?". You opened your eyes and yawned.

"Only if you come with me," He helped you up off the table and you both went to your room. You laid there in your hunter's arms. Everything felt right again as you drifted off to sleep.