Gabriel X Reader Imagine #14 (REQUESTED)

This was requested by alexblack_phoenix

You were in the kitchen reading a book on gingerbread house recipes and ideas when Gabriel popped in. You and the archangel had been dating for a little over a year now. "Whatcha doin cupcake?" he asked.

"I was thinking of making a gingerbread house," you said, "wanna join me?". He smiled and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan," he said. Soon you two had everything you needed and started decorating. You noticed Gabriel was decorating his house in pink, blue, and white icing. Soon you were both done. "They're missing something," he said.

"What?" you asked. He thought for a moment and snapped his fingers conjuring a jar of gingerbread men in all different sizes. "Good idea!" you said as you both grabbed a couple and started to decorate them. About ten minutes later you were both officially done.

"Yours first cupcake," he said. You smiled showing him yours. It was frosted in white icing with little M&Ms framing it to look like Christmas lights. Two small candy canes arched over a bite size Hershey bar door. Two small gingerbread men stood opposite each other in the yard both holding a ball of icing as if they were having a snowball fight. "The snowball fight is cute," he said.

"Thank you," you said, "now yours,". Gabriel couldn't stop a smile from growing on his face as he turned his around. It was as you noticed earlier iced in pink, blue, and white icing. Inside were two big gingerbread men. One had fluffy, white, wings made of icing and a little lollypop drown in his mouth. The other one wore a pink dress made of icing. What caught your eye most was beside them was what looked like a tiny crib made of pretzel sticks, inside it was a small gingerbread man that seemed to be wearing a diaper made of icing.

"What is this Gabe?" you asked looking over at him. You took note of the dreamy gleam in his honey colored eyes. It clicked and your eyes widened. You couldn't be. "Gabriel am I," you started to ask but couldn't seem to say it. He nodded as he got up and gently helped you up as he wrapped his arms around you.

"You are," he answered, "but don't worry. I'll be here the whole time. It's gonna be just fine. We're gonna be parents,". You smiled and kissed him softly. "Merry Christmas cupcake,".