Dear Sam Part 11 (Sam X Reader)

(Sam's letter to Y/N)

Dear Y/N,

I was more than surprised when I opened the door to my room and saw that bundle of letters laying on the ground. When I opened them and started reading them everything just stopped. I thought I had seen you at the bar but I figured I was seeing things. Or that it was just too good to be true. Truth be told Y/N I'm still in love with you too. I know nothing I can say will take back the hurt I caused. If I could go back and change it or undo it I would. Y/N I never meant to hurt you.

I want you to know that I wouldn't change anything we went through together. None of our time together. Y/N I have never stopped thinking about you. I miss you so much. When I read your letters and found out Dean had been keeping you up to date. I went to him and told him to tell me everything you had told him. You're still an amazing huntress. Y/N I will always hate myself for what I've done to you. How I hurt you but you said Dean has filled you in on the whole Chuck thing. He also said we're actually staying at the same hotel this time.

So I'm gonna have Dean leave this letter in front of your door. I'll be waiting in the hotel bar. If you want to see me I'll be there. If not I'll understand. But I'll still love you Y/N Y/L/N. I will always love you. I really hope I see you. Time might be shorter than we think.

Love always,

Sam Winchester.