My Last Name Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

The guys got back to the bunker and Dean got to work on tracking down Baby. It didn't take long to track his beloved Impala down. "Got her!" he shouted. "Where?" Sam asked.

"Elk Falls," Dean said, "that's only about four hours from here,". "Ok well let's get washed up then we'll go," Sam said. "Go where?" Jack asked. "To find Dean's wife," Sam said. Both Jack and Castiel looked at the boys confused.

"Wife?" Castiel asked. "It's a long story," Dean said, "I blame being drunk,".

You sat in your kitchen clutching onto your coffee mug. The pounding in your head finally eased up and you didn't feel sick once you ate something. The events from the night before still swam in your head. Meeting the green-eyed guy, dancing, drinking, and you even started to remember saying I do. How could you be so stupid? How could you get so drunk that you would marry a complete stranger? Once more what would happen if your mom saw the ring? You would never be able to live down her disappointment. You sighed and sipped your warm coffee. Just as you finished you heard your mom walk in. Panicking you took off the ring and put it in your pocket. "Rough night?" your mom asked.

"Very," you said, "how was your day Mom?". "Fine," she said, "the store is getting so much business with it being prom season,". Your mother owned her own little dress shop and even made the dresses she sold. It was another reason you couldn't tell her. She has talked about making your wedding dress since you were old enough to be into boys. "Well your dresses are worth the money," you said. "Well how does chicken for dinner sound?" she asked. You nodded just as there was a knock on the door. You both go to answer it and your eyes widened as you locked eyes with your green-eyed husband.

"Hi," he greeted with a smile, "I need to talk to Y/N,". "May I ask who you are?" your mom said. You cut in before he could answer. "He's a friend Mom," you said hurrying outside, "go on and start dinner. I'll be in soon,". Your mother smiled as she nodded and headed back inside.