A Werehunter's Heart Part 3 (Garth X Reader)

The next morning the boys packed up to head out to Donna's. "You two call me the minute you get there," you ordered as you hugged them both.

"You guys need us back here just call," Sam suggested. You nodded as you watched them drive off. You went back inside and joined Garth and the kids in the map room.

"This looks like the whole world Daddy!" Gertie said as she marveled at the map. You smiled. It was nice having kids around even under such sad circumstances.

"It looks like it," he agreed as Castiel and Jack walked in.

"Me and Jack are gonna head out on a small case we found," he said, "might be angel related,".

"Ok, but be careful you two," you said giving them each a hug before they fluttered off. As you were watching Gertie name all the countries one of the twins started to cry from their crib.

"Come on Gertie," Garth said getting up.

"No no," you said joining him, "I'll help. Let her play,". Garth gave you a small smile and nodded. You followed Garth to the room he and the kids were using and walked up to the crib. You smelled the issue right away.

"Diaper duty double time," you said giggling. You picked up little Castiel as Garth picked little Sammy. You gently laid the babies on the bed and both grabbed some wipes and a diaper.

"I need to get some supplies for them," he said.

"Well we could go shopping," Y/N said, "make a little outing out of it for them,".

"Gertie loved to shop with her mom," he said. The sad look in his eyes made your heart ache for him. You couldn't imagine the pain he was going through.

"Then shopping it is," you said, "maybe we can even get Gertie a toy. She's been such a sweet girl and a big help,".

The boys arrived at Donna's and she welcomed them in like family. "Heya there boys," she greeted them with a hug, "how are ya?".

"We're good," Dean said.

"Did the poor thing come with you?" she asked.

"No, Garth stayed back with Y/N and his kids," Sam answered.

"I can't believe a hunter attacked him," Donna said as she lead the boys to her kitchen.

"We think there might have been more than one," Dean said, "or at least more than who planned the attack,".

'Oh Gosh," Donna said, "but I thought all hunters were told to leave Garth be,".

"They were," Dean said, "someone clearly isn't following orders,".