Lucifer X Reader Imagine #44 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by newworldruby_clz

You were sitting in your room enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with a candy cane when you heard a flutter of wings. "Miss me," Lucifer said with that cocky little smirk of his. You had to admit you found the archangel rather enticing. You looked over to say something and noticed he was standing right under the mistletoe you hung in your room. Part of just couldn't fight it. You got up and walked over to him not saying a word as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down enough and gave him a soft, slow kiss. When you broke the kiss he looked a little shocked. You giggled. "What was that for?" he asked. You pointed up.

"Mistletoe," you answered.

"What's that?" he asked. That took you by surprise. Surely you thought he would've known what mistletoe was. You explained it to him and he seemed to be processing it. Suddenly his lips met yours again but this kiss was more passionate. You didn't fight it. You happily kissed back as he gently laid you on the bed. He broke the kiss when you needed air.

"So two people kiss when their under this mistletoe?" he asked and you nodded. He snapped his fingers and mistletoe appeared above your bed. "So," he continued, "you said people kiss under this odd little plant but does it matter how?".

"I don't think so," you said. He grinned.

"So I can kiss you like this?" he asked as he gave you yet another heated, passionate kiss as you ran your hands through his soft, blonde hair. He broke the kiss and smiled at how flustered you looked. "Or like this," he said running his nose softly done your cheek before he lightly suckled on the pulse point of your neck. You couldn't stop from letting out a tiny moan causing the angel to smile against your skin.

Maybe even like this," he said softly as he trailed little kisses down your neck and chest to your stomach. Teasingly running his icy tongue around your belly button. You couldn't help but moan again. He continued to trail kisses lower. "Maybe even kiss you in areas most would call forbidden," he said seductively. Let's just say after that kiss mistletoe surely became your favorite holiday tradition.