Timeless Hearts Part 2 (Sam X Reader) {REQUESTED}

It's been about two months since the Winchester brothers found you and took you in. You were a full-on hunter now and loved helping the boys. Your favorite thing to do was research. Mainly because it gave you extra time with Sam. You were fully in love with Sam and he had no idea. You were too scared to tell him. You didn't think you could handle it if he rejected you plus your memory was still pretty much blocked. You were sitting in the library with Sam reading up on witches. A witch had been luring men into selling their souls. You were pretty sure she was working with or for a demon. At some point, you dozed off with your head resting on your arms.

You were sitting in an old chair staring out the window of an old cabin. Tears were falling down your face. You suddenly heard a fluttering sound. "Hello Y/N," a man said. You jumped up startled and wondering how he got in your house without you knowing.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"Please don't be afraid," he said, "I'm Omniel. I'm an angel,"

"An angel?" you repeated. he nodded.

"I heard your prayers," he said, "the pain in your prayers I just couldn't ignore,".

"So if you're an angel," you said your hope building, "than heaven is real?".

"It is," he said walking over to you place his hands softly on your face, "and please rest easy. Your mother is there and she's happy and illness free,". Tears stung your eyes as you hugged the angel. He froze for a moment, but soon gently wrapped his arms around you.

"Thank you so much Omniel," you said. That's when you woke up to Sam calling your name.

"You ok Y/N?" he asked, "you were mumbling in your sleep,". You looked around a bit confused at first. The dream felt so real.

"I'm fine," you finally said rubbing your eyes.

"Who's Omniel?" he asked, "you mumbled that name,".

"I'm not sure," you answered. The name did sound familiar but it wasn't ringing any bells.

"Well, why don't you call it a night?" Sam said, "you're exhausted,". You smiled at his sweet offer.

I'm not leaving you to research alone Sam," you stated, "but I would like to get out of this chair,".

"I agree," he said, "we can move over to the little sofa," he pointed his head toward a small sofa between two bookshelves.

"Sounds like a plan," you said scooping up your books and heading there. You two sat there for hours going through the lore. Trying to find anything to track down the witch you were looking for. Soon you rested your head on Sam's shoulder. The younger Winchester smiled and softly sat back pulling you into his side slowly as to not wake you. He grabbed the small blanket from the back of the sofa and threw it over you. He gently stroked your hair until he too fell asleep.