Dean X Reader Imagine #33 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by fernandachica1997

It was a little while after Dean had returned from being possessed by Micheal and the hunters in the bunker decided to have a little holiday gathering to celebrate. You were so relieved when Dean came back. You loved him though he didn't know it and the thought of him being gone forever broke your heart. Unknown to you Dean felt the same way you did. In fact, you two were the only ones clueless to how you felt for each other. Everyone else knew. Especially Sam and Castiel. The would see the adoring glances from one when the only wasn't looking. They would listen to each of you as you both talked about each other when not around each other.

Finally, the two came up with a plan. Castiel had managed to find some mistletoe and he and Sam planted it throughout the bunker. They were sure at some point you would come through the same doorway. "I hope this works," Castiel said as he finished hanging a bundle of mistletoe over the kitchen archway.

"Me too," Sam said. You were walking down the hall to the library when you almost bumped into Dean coming out of his room.

"Sorry," you giggled.

"It's ok Y/N," he said, "where ya headed?".

"Library," you said, "feel like reading,".

"Sam's becoming a bad influence on you," he joked as you both laughed and headed down the hall. When you two arrived there Sam was on his laptop and Castiel was reading an old lore book.

"Hey guys," you greeted. They looked at you and Sam got a weird smile on his face.

"What Sammy?" Dean asked and Sam looked above them. You both looked up and your eyes widened when the realization hit you.

"Do you guys really think," you started to say before you were cut off by Dean's lips pressing against yours. You were shocked at first but once you snapped out of it you happily kissed back. The kiss was everything you wanted it to be. Soft, passionate, and full of love.