Dear Sam (Sam X Reader)

Author Note: Ok so I just wanted to let my lovely readers know that the reason I'm uploading this story and all its part on the same day and why its shortish. One I was suffering from a bad attack of arthitis in my knee that kept me from sitting at my computer for a while. Two I wrote it on my phone. I hope you guys enjoy it. It's a bit different from most of my other imagines.

Dear Sam,

It's been years since we went our separate ways. It took so many tears and so much time to move on from what went we had. And I thought I had. I really did. Until three weeks ago. I had just finished a salt and burn case and went to a local bar for a beer. I got my drink and as I turned to go get a table I froze.

There you were. It's been over ten years and you are still just as gorgeous as ever. Your hair is longer but your smile hasn't changed. Of course, you were with your brother and Castiel. It's nice to see he became part of the family after all. At least one of us did. My mind screamed at me to go up to you.

But I couldn't. What you did. How you hurt me. How you shattered my heart played in my mind and fresh tears formed in my eyes and I had to leave. I couldn't bare being there knowing you were there. Luckily you didn't see me. Sam Winchester. Even after what you did and all these years. I still love you. I'm still in love with you. I don't know why I'm writing this letter. I'll never send it. I guess to deal with the joy and pain of seeing you again.

Love always,

Y/N