If Lovin You Is Wong Part 4 (Dean X Reader)

You were getting ready to head downstairs for your nightly yoga when you looked outside and noticed through your window Dean sitting on his car hood looking up at the sky. You decided tonight you would skip yoga. You needed to spend time with the hunter. You headed downstairs and grabbed two beers before going outside.

"Hey," you greeted the hunter holding out a beer, "thirsty?".

"Y/N hey," he said taking the beer, "thanks,".

"Mind if I join you?" you asked.

"Sure," he said as you climbed up and sat beside him looking up at the sky.

"Stars are so beautiful during a clear night," you said.

"Yeah," Dean said, "so am I crazy or is there something going on with us?".

"You feel it too?" you asked. He nodded, "you're hot Dean. No denying that,".

"Thank sweetheart," he said, "you're not bad yourself,". You both laughed.

"But you're also brave, sweet, and well the whole hunter thing kinda adds an element of danger,".

"Danger?" he asked.

"Well yeah," you said, "I'm a werewolf and your hunter. Definitely the makings of a supernatural fairy tale romance,'.

"Well true," he said, "being a hunter I shouldn't have feelings for you,".

"Well," you said as you looked into his green eyes, "if it's one thing I've learned about Winchesters from my brother is you guys don't usually go by the rules,".

"That's very true," he said, "rules are for suckers,". He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. It didn't take long for the kiss to turn heated. You knew then and there you two couldn't stay away from each other.