It's Been A While Part 5 (Dean X Reader) FINALE

The witch had you pinned down on the ground. A wicked smile played across her black coated lips. "You're the prettiest hunter I've seen in years," she said as you tried to struggle out of her grip, "you're beauty will last me ages,". Her eyes glew an amber red color as she started to chant something in an old language. Things started to get blurry as you heard Dean and Sam calling for you. Just before things went dark you heard a gunshot.

When you came to things were dark but you could see enough to know you were in your room. Well, your old room in the bunker. You grumbled a little and you heard someone shuffle before they gently grabbed your hand. "Y/N?" you heard Dean's voice. You couldn't help but smile.

"Dean," you said. Your voice was a little hoarse.

"It's ok sweetheart," he said, "you're ok,". He turned on the light and the room lit up a little. "Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Something to drink please," you said. He nodded and went to get you something to drink. He returned a few minutes later with a cold water bottle. You sit up hissing a little as your sore body protested. Dean sat beside you on your bed as you sipped the water. "What happened?" you asked.

"Somehow the witch bitch got you alone," you explained, "but I took her out before she could do anything to really hurt you,".

"Thank you for saving me Dean," you said looking away as you forced the next words out of your mouth, "I'll leave as soon as I'm fully recovered,".

"No Y/N," he said, "you belong here with me. I don't hate you. I love you Y/N. No matter what happened in the past. It's forgiven. Please come home,". You looked at the hunter you loved as tears brimmed your eyes.

"Do you really want me to come back home Dean?" you asked. The hunter didn't say anything. Instead, he scooted closer to you and gently pulled you to him. He leaned in and placed his lips to yours. It was a sweet kiss but a needy one too. The kind of kiss that let you know Dean wanted you to come back. Not only to the bunker but to him. When the kiss ended he rested his forehead against yours.

"What do you say sweetheart?" he asked running a hand through your hair.

"I say I'm finally home," you said placing your lips on his once again.