Sam X Reader Imagine #33 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by djinn.n

A big hunt between you and the boys and a few other hunting groups had gone well. You had managed to successfully take down a huge vampire nest. After the hunt, you all decided to clean up and celebrate. You were at the hotel bar enjoying rounds of beer and shots and music. About 2 hours into the celebration you were smashed. The boys could tell by how loud you were and how provocatively you were dancing. "Maybe we should get her back to her room," Dean suggested, "I swear if I see one of those creeps touch her I'll kick their ass,".

"I'll get her back to her room," Sam said, "kinda tired anyway,". Sam walked over to you just as you almost tripped over your feet. He caught you right before you hit the ground.

"Thanks!" you said and busted into a fit of giggles.

"Let's get you back to your room Y/N," he said.

"Sure!" you shouted and giggled, "I got a room to myself!". He guided you through the doors of the bar and toward the elevator. During the way up to your floor, you sang along with the elevator music way off-key. As he walked you down the hall to your room you mostly mumbled to yourself. Nothing he could really make out. He got to your door and unlocked it and guided you in.

"How about a drink?!" you asked going for the mini-fridge but Sam stopped you.

"I think you've drunk enough for one night Y/N," he said, "let's get you to your bed so you can lay down,". You pouted as he lead you there.

"You know," you said as you plopped onto your bed, "I only drank because I thought it would give me the courage I needed,".

"For what?" Sam asked confused.

"To tell Sam I'm in love with him," you stated, "head over heels,". Sam was stunned. He realized you didn't know he was the one who walked you back to your room and he also didn't know you were in love with him. Truth be told he was in love with you too but always thought you would end with Dean. "Who am I kidding though?" you asked as your eyes started to close, "he'd never be into me,". With that, you passed out. The next morning you woke up with a killer pounding in your head. You stumbled into the kitchen area of your room and grabbed an ice-cold water bottle and placed it on your head. You leaned against the counter as the door to your room opened and Sam walked in with a holder of coffees in his hand.

"Hey," he greeted, "you're up,".

"Mhm," was all you said.

"I brought you coffee," he said sitting on the sofa in the room.

"Chocolate bar to melt in it?" you asked hopeful and Sam held up a milk chocolate bar. You smiled and walked over and sat beside him.

"Thanks, Sam," you said, "how did you get in my room?".

"I walked you back to your room last night," he explained, "and I slept on the couch in case you needed something,".

"Thank Sam," you said as you watched the chocolate melt into your coffee.

"Y/N," Sam said and you looked over at him, "I'm in love with you too,". Your eyes widened.

"What?" you asked after a few moments and Sam explained everything to you.

"I'm in love with you," he repeated, "please tell me you meant it Y/N,".

"Of course I meant it, Sam," you said, "but you don't have to say it just for my sake," you added sipping your coffee.

"I'm not saying for your sake. I'm saying it because I mean it," he reached over gently cupped your chin with his hand making you look at him. "I love you Y/N," he said as he leaned over and kissed you. Just like that, your hangover was gone as you happily kissed back.