Benny X Reader Imagine (REQUESTED)

Word: Storm

Character: Benny

Summary: None

Requester: nxt_natural.multifandom

It was a busy day and night at the diner and finally, it was starting to wind down. It was just you, the cook Benny, and a few customers. By the time the diner closed, it was pouring so hard out you could barely see anything outside and the thunder was so loud it rocked the diner. "Great," you muttered.

"Somethin wrong Darlin?" Benny asked. You couldn't help but smile a little whenever you heard him talk. You loved the sound of his voice. Truth be told over the short time you've been working at the diner you had developed feelings for Benny. He was sweet, charming, a good cook, and he even trusted you enough to tell you he was a vampire. You were shocked at first but you trusted him.

"No way can I walk home in that," you said pointing out the window.

"You can stay here tonight," he said, "use the small break room in the back.

"You don't mind?" you asked.

"Course not," he said, "I'm stuck here too so you won't be alone,". The thought of being there with Benny all night even as innocent as it was still made you blush.

"Thanks, Benny," you said. He nodded and finished cleaning up the counter. A little while later you were sitting in the little window area just watching the rain. It was kinda calming. Especially the sound of the rain hitting the diner. Benny walked over and sit beside you.

"Coffee?" he asked holding a cup out to you.

"Thanks, Benny," you said taking it.

"Not so scary," he said, "being stuck in here all night,".

"Well it helps to have such good company during a storm like this," you told him.

"So, do we fancy each or what?" he asked.

"Wow, straight to the point huh?" you asked taking a sip of your coffee, "I might be interested just thinking of how to approach you,".

"Any ideas yet?" he asked flashing you that gorgeous smile. You thought to yourself. You smiled as you leaned in and softly pressed your lips to his.