Dean X Reader Imagine #45 (REQUESTED)

This was requested by @bxby_saff

You and Dean were at a park watching a little girl you saved from a stray changeling reunite with her mother. After they left you were staring off lost in thought when something cold hit you in the back. You turned to see Dean smirking and it clicked. He threw a snowball at you. "So it's a fight you want Winchester," you said forming your own ball, "then let's go!" you tossed the ball but he dodged it.

"I like when you're fiesty sweetheart," he winked before throwing another ball at you hitting you on your leg.

"That's it!" You grabbed another fist full of snow and tried your best to form a snowball. You threw it at him and it didn't get all the way to him and landed on baby. Dean got a serious look on his.

"See now sweetheart you hurt my baby" he smirked, "now I'm gonna get you,". You squealed and ran off as Dean playfully chased you around the park. Just as you rounded a tree you felt two arms wrap around you as they lifted you up. "Gotcha!" Dean called as you squeaked in surprise. You barely had time to react as you felt something ice cold slide down your shirt. When Dean let you go you jumped around like a crazy person trying to get the snow Dean put down the back of your shirt out.

"I'm gonna kill you Winchester!" you exclaimed. Dean just chuckled. You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Aw, come on Y/N, all in good fun," he said hugging you and you just couldn't help but sink into his hold, "still love me?" he asked the charming smile on his face.

"Maybe," you playfully answered with a smile as he gave you a soft peck on your lips, "I'm a little cold now,". He chuckled again.

"Then let's head back," he said. You two were soon back at the bunker where you made gingerbread cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa. You then snuggled up to him in his room and watched some Scooby-Doo Christmas specials.