Gabriel X Reader Imagine #13 (REQUESTED)

Author Note: This was requested by fernandachica1997

Two years ago. It was two years ago a certain sweet toothed archangel came into your world and swept you so high off your feet you knew you'd never come down. Gabriel was the best thing to ever come into your life. You were just finishing up morning dishes when you noticed a bag of skittles on the counter with a little note under them. You smiled and read the note.

"Go to the room where you're most relaxed," it instructed. There was only one room you went to when you wanted to relax at home. Your room. You walked in and laying on your bed was a big Hershey's kiss and another note. This one said, "Look in your closet". You opened the closet to see a small box with a Reese cup and a note on it. You picked up the note and read "open this and try it on,". You picked the box up and placed it on your bed. You opened it and inside was a beautiful dress. It was a white, spaghetti strap dress with different colored hearts all over it. After you put it on you went to put the box away you noticed a snickers bar and another note. "Go out to your porch,". You slipped on some white, comfy sandals and headed toward your door. When you opened it you spotted the pack of cinnamon flavored gum and note taped to the banister of the porch. This one told you to follow the trail of gummy bears. You looked out and saw single wrapped gummy bears leading a trail away from your house.

You grabbed a little basket from the table you had on your porch and picked the bears up as you followed the trail. When you reached the end of the trail it ended at a park gate. When you walked in the park your eyes widened. there stood Gabriel next to a picnic table with food and wine and lit candles on it. He smiled and held a small bouquet of suckers out to you. "Happy anniversary cupcake," he said. You took the suckers and hugged him.

"This was so sweet Gabriel," you said.

Anything for you Y/N," he said. He snapped his fingers and a soft, romantic tuned played from everywhere. He wrapped his arms around you and you shared a kiss as you swayed to the music.