Lucifer X Reader Imagine #35

AUTHOR NOTE: This was written to celebrate 1k followers for 

You sat there in the lap of the dark prince himself. Part of you knew it was wrong. Part of you knew you should stay away. Part of you begged you to remember your husband, but you just couldn't resist him as your hands glazed over his frozen bare chest. This affair with the devil had been going on for a while now. You weren't sure why you found him so alluring or why you couldn't stay away. He placed an icy finger under your chin and lifted it up to get a better view of your neck. "Relax kitten," he purred learning in. So close his chilly breath danced on the bare skin of your neck, "I don't bite unless of course, you want me to," he nibbled softly on your pulse point. You fought back a moan as the most sinful thoughts teased your mind. You felt his frosty hand snake under your blouse and caress your stomach. Slowly moving up to softy paw your breast.

It was getting harder to fight the desire flaming inside you. Soon his hand traveled to your legs as he teasingly started to move it up your leg. You gasped as it rested on your inner thigh. "Did you say something kitten?" he asked with an amused pur. The lust coating his voice was clear. You started to shake as his hand traveled up your thigh higher. "You're shaking," he pointed out, "is it out of fear?" he asked as he continued to move his hand higher until he found the desired destination and you moaned, "or of anticipation?".