Castiel X Reader Imagine #30 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was written for a friend for her birthday.

.You had just gotten back from a hunt. You were exhausted and so sore. Also, a little banged up. It may have only been one monster but it was a fighter for sure. You were laying next to Castiel on your bed. You had been married to the angel for a few years now. He was the sweetest guy and angel for that matter you had ever met. Castiel didn't sleep but he always laid with you as you slept. The angel noticed you tossing and turning. "Y/N, are you ok?" he asked.

"Just really sore," you said, "from the hunt, and it's hard to get comfy,". Castiel got up and turned the light on.

"May I look?" he asked. You nodded. It wasn't like Cas hasn't seen your body before but you would prefer it not be all banged up. You uncovered yourself. You were in your underwear so it wasn't like you were completely exposed. Castiel looked over your body. He noticed a little scratch on your ankle. He leaned down and softly pressed his lips to the scratch. A small, warm sensation took over the area as it healed.

"What was that?" you asked.

"I kissed your injury better," he said. A small, sweet smile on his face. You couldn't help but smile too as he continued to search out injuries. He spotted a dark bruise on your inner thigh and he lightly placed his lips on it. You don't know why but you bit your lip as a tingle shot through you. Cas had the habit to be intimate in the most innocent ways. When the bruise was healed Cas moved his eyes up your body and found a few cuts on your stomach. You closed your eyes and couldn't stop your back from arching just a little bit as his warm breathe fanned your bare skin as he kissed the cuts away.

He moved up your body. His sapphire eyes scanning slowly. He wanted to make sure he relieved his love of all pain big or small. He saw a tiny bruise just above your chest and lightly kissed it. You giggled a little as his hair tickled your chin. He then noticed the dark marks around your neck where the monster had grabbed you and thrown you to the ground. He leaned down and softly kissed your neck. You ran your hand through his dark hair as you enjoyed the feeling of his grace. When he was done he looked up at you."Do you feel better?" he asked. You could see the genuine concern in his eyes. You smiled as you softly caressed his cheek.

"Better then ever my handsome angel," you pulled his lips to yours in a soft but tender kiss.