Noble Realms (Charlie X Reader) DEDICATED IMAGINE

AUTHOR NOTE: This was a birthday gift for supernatural_imagine_account

You were so excited. It was your birthday and your best friend since grade school Charlie Bradbury was coming by for a sleepover weekend. She said she was bringing a new RPG game for you two play together on your laptops. You decided to make a gamer girl night complete with snacks so you got to work making several treats from popcorn to cookies to candy. Just as you finished setting everything up there was a knock on your door. You smiled wide and ran to answer it. "Hey, bitch!" Charlie greeted as she hugged you.

"Hey!" you greeted back, "so glad we can finally hang out,".

"Let the game begin," Charlie said handing your own copy of the game, "Happy birthday!". You took the game from her and looked at the cover.

"Noble Realms," you said, "sounds fun,".

"Oh it will be!" she said. You both enjoyed some snacks and caught up while the game downloaded onto your laptops. When the game finished you both started it up at the same time. It took you straight to the character creator. You both made your characters look as much like you as you could only you were an elf under a hunter class and Charlie was a fairy under the magic class. You both pushed finished and a cluster of weird text came across the screen. You both looked at each other confused. You both read the strange words out loud together. Suddenly the room started to shake causing you and Charlie to both jump up. Bright light started to fill in from the windows until the room was engulfed in light and suddenly things went dark.

You slowly opened your eyes. You were a little light-headed as you sat up. You looked around and you weren't in your apartment anymore. You were in a little fancy looking room. On a big soft bed. You got up and looked around to see if you could find anything or anyone. You came to a mirror and when you looked up you screamed. You weren't human you anymore. You were elf you. From the game.