Lucifer X Reader Imagine #43 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by winged.impala_67

Lucifer has been hanging around the bunker for a while now. It was Christmas time and he didn't really care for the holiday. He fluttered into the bunker figuring he would mess with the brothers but he couldn't find them anywhere. as he was wondering the halls he heard a noise coming from your room. He silently fluttered in. You were sitting Indian style on your bed with a photo album opened up on your lap. He noticed the pictures looked like old Christmas photos. In the picture, the room was decked out nicely. There was even a fireplace. That's when he heard you sniffle and noticed you were crying.

That made the archangel frown a little. Truth be told he had a soft spot for you. He wasn't sure what it was but he felt a pull to you. He wouldn't admit it but he had a little crush you. That's when he got an idea and fluttered off. You were flipping through the pages when you heard a noise. You closed your album figuring it was the boys and wiped the tear stains from your cheeks. When you walked out of your room your eyes widened. You were standing in your childhood living room. It was decorated just how it use to be for Christmas. There was the old tree decked out in colorful lights, white garland, and beautiful ornaments. There was the huge fireplace complete with Christmas candles and two stockings. One was yours and the other use to be for your cousin who would visit. "Do you like it?" you heard a voice say breaking from your wonderment. You looked toward the archway to see Lucifer standing there.

"Lucifer?" you said a little confused, "do you do this?". He smiled. It wasn't a menacing smile. It was a genuine and kinda shy looking smile.

"I saw how sad you were looking at those old pictures of yours," he said walking over to you, "and I didn't like seeing you like that. So I decided to help you visit your old Christmas memories,".

"That was," you searched for the right word, "really sweet Lucifer,".

"I can do nice things too," he said looking down a bit.

"I'm sorry," you said, "thank you Lucifer. This actually helped a lot to cheer me up,". He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box with a white bow on and held it out to you. "You got me a gift?" you asked.

"It is Christmas," he said as he removed the top to reveal a gold chain with your name spelled out in little diamonds on it.

"Lucifer it's beautiful," you said. He smiled wider and helped you put the necklace on.

"Just like you," you heard him whisper. You smiled as you turned to face him. There was a softness to him in that moment you would have never expected. You wrapped your arms around his neck and stood up on your tiptoes as you planted a soft, sweet kiss to his icy lips. You giggled when you pulled away seeing the shocked look on the angel's face.

"Is there mistletoe above us?" he asked. You laughed.

"No, I wanted to kiss you," you explained, "this was beyond sweet,". He smiled as he leaned down and gave you a longer more loving kiss.