Gabriel X Reader Imagine #12 (REQUESTED)

Word: Shameless

Character: Gabriel

Summary: None

Requester: orianabonner

You were a Zana. More specifically a child's version of an angel. You had wings with huge feathers and they were multicolored. You also wore a fake halo above your head. It was rather exhausting with your new kid lately. She was a ball of energy from sun up to sundown. The one amazing thing was you had your own angel to see at the end of the day. As you appeared in the little apartment he snapped up for you he zapped in and swept you up and pinned you down on the bed. You smiled as his lips connected with yours. The faint taste and scent of candy teased your nose and lips. "Mmm," you said as the kiss ended, "candy kisses,". He smirked.

"Only for you sweet cheeks," Gabriel said as he trailed kisses from your mouth to your neck. You closed your eyes and ran your hand through his hair. You were always an innocent being but with Gabriel, you let loose. Your moments with the archangel were nothing but shameless. The way he kissed you, the way he talked to her, the way he touched you. The way you two made love with each other. It was nothing you felt anything but happiness with. You were so thankful for him. Especially on the days when a kid would stop believing. He always made sure to make you feel more than loved and needed on those days.

"Gabriel," you said as he lifted himself up a little to look into your eyes.

"Yes Y/N?" he asked.

"I love you," you told him. He smiled.

"I love you too," he said leaning down and giving you a soft but deep kiss.