Sam X Reader Imagine #37 (REQUESTED)

Author Note: This was equested by _padahiddles._

It was a rare relaxing day for you and the boys. No hunts at all. Not even a small hint of trouble anywhere. Most hunters would relish in a day off but you were so bored. You were hanging out with Sam in the library while Dean, Cas, and Jack went on a burger and beers run. You sighed. "you ok Y/N?" Sam asked looking up from the random lore book he was reading.

"I am so bored Samuel," you said. Sam scowled.

"It's Sam Y/N," he said making you giggle, "try to find something to do,". You looked over at Sam getting an idea.

"You love me right Sammie bear?" you said. He sighed but smiled knowing exactly what you wanted to do. He had let you do it a few times before.

"Ok," he said closing the book and walking over to you. He sat down on the floor in front of the chair you sat in. You started to get work. taking three strands at a time and twisting them into the perfect braids. You hummed a little tune as you worked. Usually, Sam wouldn't let anyone do this but Sam loved how relaxed and peaceful you were when you played with his hair. Soon you had as many braids as you could get. Now the fun part. You undid each one and then fluffed out Sam's hair. You giggled at how wavy it looked. You then took your brush from the table by your chair and softly brushed through his locks.

Sam was actually very relaxed himself by the time you were done. He leaned back and rested his head against you. "Hi handsome," you said leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"I love you Y/N," he said, "you know that right?". You nodded.

"I love you too," you said.