Dean X Reader Imagine #36 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by jjeennnnniiffeerr

You were laying on your bed in your room worrying a little. Tomorrow was Dean's birthday and you wanted to do something special for him. You had been trying to come up with ideas all week but nothing sounded good. You soon dozed off as you were rather comfortable on your bed. You were soon gently shaken awake. You opened your eyes to see the beautiful green ones you've come to love getting lost in. "Hey sweetheart," Dean said in a husky whisper, "get up I wanna take you somewhere,".

"What time is it?" you asked.

"Midnight," he answered. You smiled and sat up wrapping your arms around him.

"Happy birthday Deanie," you said using your nickname for him. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he said kissing your shoulder, "let's get ready to go,". He helped you up.

"Where are we going?" you asked as he grabbed your warmest pair of pajamas and handed them to you.

"You'll see go get dressed," he said as you hurried to the bathroom. Soon you were dressed and Dean grabbed a thick comforter from his room and you noticed he had a basket in his hand too. You followed him out to baby and you were soon off to someplace. Dean soon pulled into a small little clearing. He got out of the car and ran around to help you out. You soon found yourself snuggled up in Baby's back seat under the comforter as you two shared burgers and fries. He even shared a beer with you.

"You know it's your birthday," you said, "I should have done this for you,".

"There is nothing more I want than a peaceful setting, good food, and being snuggled up to my sweetheart," he said. You smiled and gave him a soft kiss.

"I love you, Dean Winchester," you said.

"I love you Y/N," he said. You two spent the whole night snuggled up and eventually fell asleep in the back seat.