Lucifer X Reader Imagine #42 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by t_pring52

It was thanksgiving and you had talked the boys into having a big dinner this year. You had all agreed to invite one person to dinner. Your brothers weren't going to be happy but you already decided who you were inviting. Lucifer had been staying at the bunker since his grace was low. For now, he was basically human. You noticed a softness to the former archangel that no one else seemed to notice. You had to admit you had feelings for the snarky angel. You walked over to the angel who was sitting in Dean's media room alone. "Would you like to be my guest to dinner tonight?" you asked him.

He looked up at you. Shock clear in his blue eyes. "You want to invite me to dinner?" he asked and you nodded, "your brothers won't like that,".

"I'll talk to them," you said, "if you wanna be my guest". Lucifer thought it over. You were the only one in the bunker that didn't treat him like the monster everyone else saw him as. In fact, you had never shown him anything but kindness. He smiled.

"Sure," he said, "If they say yes I'll be your guest,". You smiled and hurried off to talk to your brothers.

"No way Y/N," Dean said, "he ain't join us,"

"That's not fair Dean," you argued back, "he's human now so it's not like he's gonna hurt anyone,",

"No!" he repeated, "not at our table,". You stormed off cursing your brother to yourself. Later that night when dinner was done and everyone was making their plate you walked into the kitchen and grabbed two plates and started to make them. "Are you joining us?" Dean asked as you grabbed the two plates.

"No, I'm gonna do what everyone is doing and have dinner with my guest,". You hurried out of the room. Dean got up to go after you but Sam stopped him. You walked into the media and smiled as you sit beside Lucifer and handed him his plate. "If it helps I cooked everything I put on our plates,".

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat with the others?" he asked.

"I'm sure," you said, "I invited you as my guest so I'm gonna enjoy dinner with you,". Lucifer couldn't get over how sweet you were. You two ate and talked. You listened as he recalled stories of his time in Heaven before his father turned on him. You two had a good time.

"Thank you," he said, "for sharing dinner with me. I don't really know much about human food but yours was enjoyable,". You smiled picking up both plates.

"And thank you for being my guest," you leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and then took your dirty dishes to the kitchen. You missed the sincere grin that crossed his face.

"My pleasure," he said touching his cheek.