Devil's Heart Part 3 (Lucifer X Reader)

You stood at the window wrapped in the arms of the archangel you've come to love. You could hear shouting outside close by. "When you hear my true vessel say yes please close your eyes," you said, "so my true angelic light doesn't harm you,". You nodded. The archangel kissed the top of your head just as two of his demons drug in Sam and Dean. Not releasing you from his gentle, but firm hold or taking his icy blue eyes from the window he greeted the boys. "Hey guys," he said, "so nice of you to drop in,". Dean noticed you right away.

"Let the girl go," he said, "she doesn't have to be harmed,".

"harmed?" Lucifer asked as he smiled at you in the window, "why would harm the one I adore?". The brothers just glanced at each other. Lucifer breathed on the window and you watched with a small giggle as he drew a little pitchfork. "Sorry it's a bit chilly," he said, "most people think I burn hot. It's actually quit the opposite,".

"I'll alert the media," Dean said mustering up as much sarcasm as he could. You watched as Sam explained why they were there. When Sam closed his eyes the demons in the room fell to the ground and you stood a little closer to your archangel. Sam explained that he wanted to say yes. Even after Lucifer revealed he knew about the boys having the rings that could lock him back in the cage. As soon as Sam said yes you covered your eyes as a bright light took over the room. You sat there not moving an inch as Dean threw the rings against the wall and chanted something in a different language. You watched as the wall started to break away and Sam wake up. He looked to be fighting and that worried you. Until he turned around.

"I was just messing with you," he said. You noticed the tone right away as your angel, "Sammy's long gone,". Lucifer turned back to the wall and chanted a spell to close it up. He grabbed the rings and walked over to you grabbing your hand. "I told you," he said looking at Dean, "this would always happen in Detroit,". and with that, you were both gone.