If You Loving You Is Wrong Part 3 (Dean X Reader)

"is it really sunrise already?" you asked. Dean looked out the window and sure enough, the sun was starting to rise.

"Guess so," he said.

"You guys are up early," Garth said walking into the kitchen.

"We got to talking and lost track of time," you said. After breakfast, Sam and Dean got ready to head to the location of the monster fighting ring.

"You guys need any help just call," Garth offered. Dean nodded as they got in the car and drove off. As they drove Dean noticed Sam kept staring at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You stayed up all night talking to Y/N," he stated.

"And?" he asked.

"Is that all that happened?" Sam asked.

"Really Sam?" Dean asked, "yes that's all that happened,".

"You know she's a werewolf right?" Sam asked.

"Sam we just talked," Dean stated. Before the boys knew it the were trapped in a cage by a shifter who ran the fighting ring. Just when the boys started to panic Garth showed up. Using his wolf strength he broke the locks on their cages and got them out before the shifter came to get them. There was a little scuffle outside and before they knew Garth sat the place on fire killing every monster inside. Soon they were back at Garth's sharing their story with You and the family.

"Wow," you said, "badass brother,".

"Not the first time I've rescued the best hunters in the world," Garth said laughing as Dean rolled his eyes.

"So you guys taking off now?" you asked. Dean looked at you. He didn't wanna leave just yet. He wanted to get to know you. He couldn't shake the attraction he had to you even though you were a werewolf.

"You're welcome to stay here tonight," Garth said, "Leave after a good night's sleep tomorrow,".

"Sure," Dean said, "could use a good breakfast for once," he smiled looking over at Bess who nodded.

"Of course,".