Castiel X Reader Imagine #26 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was requested by iam_rezvan

PROMPT #52: "It hurts to see you cry,".

CHARACTER: Castiel

You were laying on your bed. Tears just fell for hours. A hunt had gone wrong and Dean let out his frustrations on you. Yelling at you and blaming you for getting in the way and that's why a young girl and her child were dead. He was too focused on your safety to save them from the ghoul that attacked. While you were reliving Dean's harsh words you didn't hear the soft flutter of wings. Castiel stared down at you. His sadness growing at the sight of the beautiful human in front of him crying. He was infuriated with his friend Dean for his harshness toward you. Castiel walked over to you and you looked up when he put a gentle hand on your arm. He gave you a small smile. You tried to return it the best you could and sat up. "I'm ok Cas,".

"No, you're not," he said, "Y/N what happened was not your fault despite Dean's harsh, unnecessary words,". You looked at your feet as the hunter's harsh words replayed in your head causing more tears to fall. Castiel cupped your face in his hands gently lifting it up. "It hurts to see you cry," he said.

"I can't help it Cas," you sniffed. The angel wiped the tears from your cheeks and you looked into his dark ocean eyes. Castel leaned in and pressed his plush, warm lips to yours instantly stomping out every emotion driven demon in your head. All your worries and sadness washed away by the lips of an angel.