If Loving You Is Wrong Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

The boys found out from Bess' cousin that there was an underground monster fighting ring. They knew monsters or not they had to stop it. "Well since you guys will be in town for a bit why don't you stay here," Garth offered.

"Beats some cheap motel," Dean said.

"Me and Y/N will prepare the guest room," Bess said as you followed her down the hall. Later that night Dean couldn't sleep. He figured maybe it was from being in a nice house or maybe not being in the bunker. So he decided to sneak down for a late night beer. As he got downstairs and went to walk into the kitchen he was surprised to see in you the living room. You were doing your nightly yoga before bed.

"Oh sorry," he said, "didn't mean to intrude,".

"You're ok," you said, "I'm pretty much done,".

"I just came down for a beer," he said, "can't sleep,".

"That happens to me too," you said, "it's why I do yoga at night. No one's awake. Care if I join you?".

"Not at all," he said as you both walked into the kitchen. You open the fridge and grab two beers passing one to Dean.

"So tell me some stories of my brother's hunting days," you said. You listened as Dean told you stories from when he first met Garth to how he found out Garth was a werewolf. Before you knew it it was morning.