1.2

In the evening, when Village Chief Wu came home, he did not see his little padded jacket coming out to greet him, and he was full of wonder, because when he usually returned home, he would see his youngest son greet him with a smile on his face. Calling 'Dad' sweetly again, every time at this time, his exhaustion from rushing outside all day will all disappear.

    The middle-aged husband, the husband of Village Chief Wu, was drying clothes in the yard at the moment. When Village Chief Wu came back, he asked, "How are things going?"

    When Village Chief Wu heard his husband's question, he shook his head and sighed: "It's done, it's just the trivial matters between Li Lao Er and Wang Shuan's family. I have to deal with it every time, and I don't know what it is. When will it stop?"

.Hearing her husband's answer, Wu Fulang also sighed, and then quickly dried the clothes in his hand, then entered the house and poured a bowl of tea for Village Chief Wu and handed it to him.

    Village Chief Wu went out today to adjust the conflicts among the villagers. He spent a lot of time talking. He was indeed thirsty. He took the tea bowl and drank it. When it was over, he wiped the corner of his mouth.

    Then he asked, "Why didn't you see Brother Bai?"

    Wu Fulang had nothing to hide from his husband, and immediately told Wu Bai's discomfort.

    "What? Brother Bai is not feeling well, have you asked the doctor to come and take a look?" Village Chief Wu said eagerly.

.Seeing that Village Chief Wu was in such a hurry, Wu Furang quickly said: "Please, please, Dr. Li said that he was fine, but he seemed to be stimulated by some kind of stimulation. Asleep!"

    At this time, a person came out of the kitchen. It was Wu Kangping, the eldest son of the Wu family. He shouted to the village chief, husband and husband in the yard, "Father, mother and father, it's time for dinner."

    Village Chief Wu was in a hurry because of his younger son's affairs. Seeing that his eldest son was still in the mood to eat, he suddenly burst into flames and said angrily: "Eat, eat, what to eat, don't eat!"

    Seeing that his father got angry inexplicably, Wu Kangping looked puzzled. He looked at Wu Fulang with a puzzled look, as if asking him what happened just now, why did his father get angry?

.Wu Fulang naturally saw his son's eyes, and he said: "You go ahead and set the meal, your father is worried about your younger brother, not angry with you."

    Hearing what his mother and father said, Wu Kangping returned to the kitchen with confidence.

    After the eldest son entered, Wu Fulang said with a stern face: "What are you doing? Don't want to eat? Then don't eat."

    After speaking, Wu Fulang walked straight towards the kitchen.

    Seeing his husband talking angrily, Village Chief Wu also realized that he shouldn't be angry just now, and he hurriedly chased after him to apologize: "Okay, husband, I was wrong, isn't it you that I feel bad when I don't eat?"

    Seeing him admit his mistake, Wu Fulang didn't keep his face straight and said, "Okay, go see if Brother Bai is awake, and then come back to eat."

    "Okay, I'll go right now.Knowing that the husband wanted to make him feel at ease, he let himself go to see the younger son, but Village Chief Wu didn't refute, he walked towards the younger son's room.

    Village Chief Wu softly pushed open Wu Bai's door, looked inside, and found that his youngest son was awake, he immediately said happily: "Brother Bai, are you awake? How are you feeling? Are you hungry? I'll go and give it to you. Bring your meal."