5.15

In the evening, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo came to the dining room of the main courtyard together. Xiao Shangshu, Qian Shi and others were already sitting in their respective seats.

    Seeing them coming in, Xiao Ziyu spoke sarcastically: "I really think I am an important person, and let everyone wait for the two of you."

    Although Xiao Zijue next to her did not speak, the expression on his face also clearly showed his dissatisfaction.

    "This dining room looks very clean, how come there are mosquitoes buzzing?" Wu Bai looked around curiously.

    "I thought I was the only one who heard it, I didn't think that Brother Yuan also heard it." Xiao Zimo said in agreement.

    Xiao Ziyu stood up angrily and pointed at them, "You two..."

    Before he could finish speaking, Xiao Shangshu slapped the table and said solemnly, "Shut up for me."

.Seeing that Xiao Shangshu was thinking about Wu Bai and the others, Xiao Ziyu was in a hurry and wanted to throw her sleeves away, but it was Qian Shi who was beside her who held her tightly, so she was held back.

    Seeing Xiao Ziyu sitting sullenly on the chair, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo didn't continue talking and stabbing her, but found a place to sit down.

    Seeing that everyone has come, people are bringing their meals to the table one after another.

    After the meal was set, Xiao Shangshu said, "Zimo has been home for so long, and our family has never had a reunion dinner together. Today's meal is made up, and I hope that Zimo will not have any grudges in his heart, really. It's because too many things have happened recently, and I can't be too busy for my father."

    "Of course not." Xiao Zimo continued.

    "Okay, let's have dinner!" Xiao Shangshu ordered.

.After the meal, Xiao Shangshu didn't mention the next palace banquet, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to Muxiang Garden along the way.

    Two days later, after dinner, Xiao Shangshu sent someone to invite Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai to the main courtyard for a drink.

    It happened that Xiaowan was waiting by their side at the time, so they brought Xiaowan along.

    The sky was dark, Xiaowan walked in front with a lantern, and the three of them arrived at the main courtyard shortly after.

    As soon as he entered the yard, he saw Xiao Shangshu drinking alone under the gazebo in the yard.

    Seeing them, Xiao Shangshu waved at them with a little drunkenness and motioned them to go over.

    The three soon came to the pavilion, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai sat opposite Xiao Shangshu.

    "Why did my father remember to invite us to drink?" Xiao Zimo asked.

."I quarreled with your mother just now. She took her two children back to her mother's house in a fit of anger. I was annoyed and suddenly thought of you, so I asked the servants to find you, and I wanted you to accompany me for a drink. "Xiao Shangshu rubbed his forehead and said a little annoyed.

    "But what caused the quarrel?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "It's not because of Zimo, he doesn't want to disguise himself as a daughter into the palace, so I plan to let Ziyu enter the palace for the banquet instead of him. It's a good thing, but Qian's family disagrees." Xiao Shangshu angrily.

    Wu Bai knew in his heart: No wonder Xiao Shangshu refused to admit that Xiao Zimo was a man, but he was planning for another daughter.

    "Okay, let's not mention the three of them, come on, Zimo, Brother Yuan, you two will accompany me for a few drinks." Xiao Shangshu said dully.