1.24

Wu Bai asked tentatively, "Then do you know a little brother named Zu Li?"

    Hearing Wu Bai ask the name, Xiao Zimo froze in his heart and did not answer immediately.

    However, Zhao Chengnan first glanced at his cousin, and then said to Wu Bai: "Brother, have you heard something about my cousin, but you have to trust my cousin, I can guarantee that he The one he likes is definitely you, and he won't marry anyone else, don't believe me, you ask my cousin to swear to you?" Cousin, I can only help you with this.

    "Yes, I swear, I will never marry someone else, I will only marry you." Xiao Zimo naturally seized this opportunity to express his position.

    Wu Bai's face was full of black lines, didn't he just ask them about someone? Why did you suddenly take an oath?

.No, listening to what they said, could it be that the man named Zu Li has something to do with Xiao Zimo!

    "Let's be honest, what is your relationship with Zu Li?" Wu Bai said with a serious smile.

    Zhao Chengnan gave Xiao Zimo a helpless expression and stopped talking.

    Xiao Zimo coughed twice and explained, "He is the one I mentioned to you before, the person my parents wanted me to marry, the little brother of the Minister of Rites."

    "Oh, so it's him!" Wu Bai nodded.

    Seeing that Wu Bai didn't look angry at all, Xiao Zimo worried that the other party would keep his anger in his heart, which would be bad for his health, so he comforted him: "Brother Bai, don't be like this, if you are angry, speak up and scold you. Me!"

    "Or you can hit me." Xiao Zimo grabbed Wu Bai's hand and beat him on his chest.

.Wu Bai was about to be angry at him, took back his hand, and said angrily: "I'm really not angry, just like your cousin said, I believe you will only marry me, never someone else. "Besides, even if you want to marry, you won't be able to marry it. Zuli won't marry you at all. In the end, he married the general Yu Hongyi. Even if Zuli married a small official in the middle, but that person made it clear. Not you either!

    Speaking of the little official, Wu Bai sympathized with the other party at the beginning, but he also sympathizes with the other party now, but the book he saw in the space did not describe much about the small official. It is described that the other party is on duty in the Hanlin Academy, the official position is not high, there is only one mother and father in the family, the others are not detailed, not even a name, which makes Wu Bai want to remind the other party in advance that he can't do it. .

    In desperation, Wu Bai sighed.

."Brother, aren't you angry? Why are you sighing again?" Zhao Chengnan asked.

    "I just think it's a pity that an innocent person will be killed in the future."

    "What a pity? Brother, you tell me who is going to be killed, let's go and tell the other party." Zhao Chengnan replied.

    "The problem is that I don't even know the other party's name or what it looks like, so it's a bit difficult to handle."

    "It's not easy, brother, tell me what characteristics the other party has, and I'll keep it for you to find that person." Zhao Chengnan patted his chest and said to himself.

    Xiao Zimo on the side also nodded in agreement.

    "I only know that the other party should be on duty in the Hanlin Academy. There is only one mother and father in the family. The family background is innocent, and it is easy to be taken care of. He should be around twenty years old, and he should not be married, that's all.Wu Bai said everything he knew.