6.2

The next day, when Wu Bai woke up, he found himself in the arms of an old lady. Of course, this was not what he saw, but what he heard.

    The old lady hugged him and swayed, boasting, "This child's eyes are really big, watery, and his skin is white, just like when I was young."

    Wu Yingqiu replied with a smile: "Mother, the child is so young, and it hasn't grown up yet. How can you tell that it looks like you."

    The old lady glared and replied, "Don't believe me, ask the old man if he looks exactly the same as when I was young."

    "Yes, yes, it looks like you the most." Another old man's voice sounded in Wu Bai's ear.

    "Can you take a name?" the old lady asked.

.Wu Yingqiu replied: "I have taken it, I checked a lot of classics with Wen Yan before, and chose the word 'white' as the child's name. The word 'white' belongs to the five elements of water, which is inclusive of all things. Good meaning."

    After hearing this, the two old people nodded and said, "Well, it's a good name."

    Listening to the few of them talking, Wu Bai was recalling the memory of the original body.

    Originally born in the Wu family of a wealthy businessman in Li An County, Quang Ninh Province, which is under the Dzeguo state, his mother's surname was Wu Yingqiu, and his father's name was Lin Wenyan.

    His father was originally a scholar, and in an encounter, he developed a friendship with Wu Yingqiu, a young lady of the Wu family.

.After the two got married, Lin Wenyan also treated Wu Yingqiu very well. The husband and wife had a very harmonious relationship, and soon they had a child, Wu Bai.

    After the Wu family came into existence, the old man of the Wu family was completely relieved and wanted to live a life of caring for his grandson. When his daughter was born, he would completely hand over the property to his daughter to take care of. The next head of the family will train him, so he doesn't worry about the other party's chaos.

    As he imagined, Wu Yingqiu quickly took over the property that her father handed over to her, taking care of it in an orderly manner.

    But in this way, she was busy with business every day, and the time she spent with the original body was reduced a lot. The relationship between the mother and son was not as deep as that of the original body and Lin Wenyan.

    Yes, Yuan Shi's father, Lin Wenyan, dotes on Yuan Shi's child very much, and often accompanies Yuan Shi at home.

.The two old people in the family also saw these behaviors of the original father, and were very satisfied with this son-in-law in their hearts.

    As time passed, the original body gradually grew up. When the original body was fifteen years old, a young man suddenly ran up to Wu Yingqiu, saying that he was Wu Yingqiu's biological child, and the original body was only Lin Wenyan and a A child born in the outer room.

    Wu Yingqiu and Lin Wenyan have been in love for many years, so naturally they don't want to believe what the other party said, let alone that Lin Wenyan raised the outer room.

    But the young man told the address of Lin Wenyan's outer room, and he took Wu's family to that place, and sure enough, he found Lin Wenyan and the outer room chasing clouds and rain.

    This time, as if poking a hornet's nest, Wu Yingqiu's temper suddenly came up and ordered his servants to beat the two on the bed.

.It was confirmed that Lin Wenyan had an outside wife, and the nanny said that she had indeed been knocked out, so Wu Yingqiu believed the young man's words, believed that the other party was her son, and recognized the other party as her son. When he came back, he also gave Lin Wenyan a break.